S1 students are required to attend extracurricular activities every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
S2 students are required to attend at least one extracurricular activity on Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday.
Extracurricular activities can be divided into five categories:
- Sports: basketball, football, volleyball, handball, badminton, rugby, track and field, table tennis, dodgebee, rope skipping.
- Academic: Chinese Society, English Society, Mathematics, Science and Technology Society, EITP group, debate, board games.
- Art: dance, marching band, chorus, a cappella, handchime, visual art, drama, creative handmade, Pastel Nagomi Art, multiple intelligence class.
- Services: MKPC’s TV Station, MKPC’s Radio Station, students’ union, prefects, library management team, digital learning working group, campus guided tour.
- Team services: Social Service Group, Girl Guides, Road Safety Patrol, Scouts, the Boys’ Brigade, Community Youth Club.